KK&W is a corporate sponsor of Tee It Up for the Troops
Since 2005, KOPPLIN KUEBLER & WALLACE has been a proud corporate sponsor of Tee it Up for the Troops (TIUFT). We continue to support an organization which has raised over $10,000,000 for the families of our veterans.
Tee It Up for the Troops was founded in 2005 by the family and friends of a soldier serving in Iraq. When the son was asked what he needed, he responded by asking his father to do something for the returning service members and their families back home. TIUFT was established to honor that selfless request.
Since 2005, TIUFT has hosted more than 475 fundraising events in over 40 states. With the generous support of sponsors and volunteers, these events have allowed them to donate over $10,000,000 to more than 335 veteran service organizations that provide critically needed services to help our veterans to heal, transition, grow and thrive. TIUFT targets its support across these critical areas of need:
- Treatment of PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injuries: the hidden wounds of war
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention: reducing veteran suicides
- Employment: veteran unemployment rate is much higher than the national average
- Sports and Recreation: both adaptive and rehabilitative
- Family and Caregiver Support: strong family + strong caregiver = strong warrior
- Housing: homelessness, plus transitional and comfort housing while receiving treatment
TIUFT also continues to strengthen veterans through the REUNION program in which they have reunited over 300 combat veterans who were separated due to battlefield injuries, changes in rehabilitation, or other reasons beyond their control.
In addition, they are honored to assist veterans in launching their own businesses through their Operation Heartfirst initiative with Anytime Fitness.
Together, we make a difference!