HOSPITALITY SERVICE TEAM TRAINING
IF YOU ARE THE LEADER OF YOUR DEPARTMENT, THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Due to circumstances beyond everyone’s control, the world recently took a pause and many of you were not able to perform your regular duties. As communities and businesses begin to re-open now is the perfect opportunity to “refresh” at the same time. Refresh your training, your standards and your hospitality skills. Whether you have a seasoned team, or brand-new interns, this program covers the fundamentals of hospitality excellence. Topics include teamwork, listening, problem solving, handling complaints and how to do this with grace and a hospitality heart. Michelle A. Riklan & Annette Whittley of KOPPLIN KUEBLER & WALLACE facilitate this action packed one day program with an engaging, down to earth, fun approach which draws on their combined decades of experience in the industry!
- All Member Facing Front Line Employees
- Fitness & Wellness
- Food & Beverage
- Golf Operations
- Greeters (include security, front desk)
- Racquets Operations
Length of Full-Day Program: 8 hours including breaks
Facilitators: Michelle Riklan & Annette Whittley
Goals of the Day:
Provide all front-line guest/ member facing team members with a foundational working toolkit of skills to deliver natural, engaging hospitality to your members and guests.
This day is an excellent refresher for seasoned professionals and a must attend for all new team members.
- Half-Day with 2 facilitators – $3,000, plus expenses (Three Pillars covered)
- Full-Day with 2 facilitators – $4,000, plus expenses
- Multiple-Days available – custom pricing
Register here: 5 PILLARS OF HOSPITALITY TRAINING
Health and Wellbeing:
- KK&W will provide social distance approved floor plans and cleaning guidelines for onsite learning.
- All sessions are also available as online training.