An integral part of the employment process includes interviews, whether in-person or on-line this may be your first opportunity to get in front of the decision makers.
Let us help fine-tune your interview skills so you are well-prepared and feel confident appearing before a hiring manager or search committee. Our Interview Practice and Preparation Sessions are designed to help reduce nervousness, boost confidence, and provide an opportunity to receive constructive feedback from a seasoned interviewer.
Interview Practice and Preparation Services are performed by Michelle A. Riklan, ACRW, CPRW, CEIC, CJSS. Michelle utilizes her certifications and training as a former HR Executive, Employment and Interview Consultant, and Career Coach to guide individuals through the interview process, conduct mock interviews for practice purposes, give targeted feedback, and help individuals improve both their virtual and in-person presentation of credentials.
- Clients complete the registration form and select the type of service with payment (see link below).
- Clients are provided a brief intake form so Michelle can identify the goals of the interview coaching session.
- A mutually agreed upon schedule is created based on service(s) purchased.
Interview Practice and Preparation Services:
- 50-Minute Online Zoom Interview with constructive feedback $195
- 50-Minute Online Zoom Interview with constructive feedback + 30-Minute follow-up to analyze interview video $250
- Zoom Interview Package (Three 50-minute Online Zoom Interview sessions including mock interview, feedback, video analysis) $525
- One-on-one, half-day, in-person interview training available: $1,250 plus travel.
To register for the above services, click Interview Practice and Preparation Services Registration and complete the form and payment by credit card. Payment must be received before the services begin.