Partnering with leaders in a thought provoking and creative process, coach Chris DeChillo inspires personal and professional potential. His programs are uniquely designed for Assistant General Managers, Directors and Mid-Managers (food & beverage, operations, sports and clubhouse) who are looking to design a fullfilling career in private club leadership.
Areas of focus include: Transformational Leadership, Leading Teams of Today, Navigating Challenges, Horizontal & Vertical Team Development, and Developing Leadership Strategy vs. Reactivity.
What to expect during year one:
- Partnering with your leader as a mentor and objective voice
- Incorporating the “Wheel of Life” & “Work Wheel Coaching”
- Discover what truly excites your leader about life and their club
- Client led monthly topics and call agenda
- Accountability: establish and move short term goals
- Focus on what is possible, coaching the individual not the tasks
- Read two leadership books
Hospitality Trainer & Leadership Coach
Trusted Partner of KOPPLIN KUEBLER & WALLACE
Phone: 720-258-5937 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org