KK&W offers a variety of racquets facility consulting & review services for clubs and their staff to assist in all areas of racquets programs including tennis, pickleball, platform tennis, squash and Padel.
Clubs will benefit from facility assessments and program evaluations to ensure they have the most innovative, comprehensive racquet programs in the industry.
For the professional staff, KK&W offers career counseling, team building programs, creative teaching platforms and customer service training to ensure that a 5-star experience is achieved at their facility.
The experience of our racquets team member is unparalleled in the industry and will help propel your club and its staff to higher ratings and member satisfaction levels.
KK&W racquets facility consulting & review services include:
- Surveying the membership
- Evaluate the specific issues and concerns of the racquets program and facility and work with the club’s management teams and senior managers to develop a plan to remedy any issues
- Review racquets operation and budget for alignment with member/racquet expectations
- Evaluate physical site for suitability with club and membership expectations
- Assist club with training of the professional staff
- Assist in the creation of all SOP’s for the facility to ensure consistent service for years to come
- Assist with contract review and negotiation for existing and future staff
For additional information on our racquets facility consulting & review offerings please contact Len Simard, PTR & USPTA Master Professional directly at 407-463-8923 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Len Simard, PTR & USPTA Master Professional
Search & Consulting Executive
Len Simard, PTR & USPTA Master Professional conducts all racquet sports, fitness, wellness and GM/COO professional searches for the firm’s club clients. Len is one of the industry leaders in tennis facility consulting, performing evaluations, compensation reviews and solutions to all types of racquets facilities and organizations throughout the Country. Under Len’s guidance, KK&W has partnered with The Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) to provide PTR members, clubs and employers the opportunity to be the most educated and connected in the business in addition to a partnership with the Club Spa & Fitness Association (CSFA). Len is currently the Vice President of Operations at the New Canaan Racquet Club in New Canaan, CT. [Read More]