As coaches for CMAA our role is to help industry professionals raise their professionalism and their security. People come to coaching calls with various goals and outcomes in mind. We often get the opportunity to work with people in transition, many of whom are getting ready for the next chapter in a career and life. If this is where you are we would suggest you give us a call at 1-866-822-3481 to use your CMAA benefit and get the support of a coach in reaching your next goal. Here are some of the things we suggest you consider if you are getting ready to interview for a new opportunity.
- There is a difference between a job and the right job.
- Show up authentically! You can act the part or be the part, be the part!
- Take a look inside and truly know what you are selling.
- Eliminate recycled beliefs and behaviors that can get in the way.
- Get past matters that are unresolved. Don’t take previous pain into the interview.
- Learn to get your needs met and show up attractively.
- Find the energy you are going to need to do the job brilliantly.
- Get clear on how you are going to live your life, and how you will do your job.
Kevin MacDonald and Shelley MacDougall
Kevin MacDonald and Shelley MacDougall are the coaches for CMAA and a coaching resource for Kopplin & Kuebler.